- Can assume an alternate form but only as regulated by the moon. When the moon is full and present in the sky, you take on your alternate form. Shifting form takes d6+14 minutes and you'll stay in your alternate form for 2d12 hours. Until you learn the Unbind the Moon secret, you remember nothing you do during this period of time and have no control over what happens.
- Vulnerable to one element, typically silver, though everything from copper to glass is possible as a vulnerability.
- Outside of this element you are vulnerable to, you have a form of weak regeneration that allows you to heal damage as long as you are alive, at a rate of 1 HP every minute. Damage from the element heals only poorly, however, and cannot be regenerated, and instead takes three times the normal rate to heal
BORN WITH THE BLOOD [Were-Creature]
- If you spend another Racial Choice, you can start with the secret Unbind the Moon and have normal regeneration of 1 HP per m/r, 1 attribute/characteristic per minute, though the element that harms you only heals normally. If you are slain by it you die like you would normally.
- If you spend another Racial Choice, you may add a +20 Advancement bonus to your were-creature rolls for advancement.
- Any shift takes only a normal action to complete.
- Hybrid and Subtle shifting is performed without a were-creature check.
- Sensory ability is shared completely between forms, taking the best of both and maintaining any variety between the two. Thus, if you can see magnetic flickers and true north in one form and the other can see in the dark twice as far, your vision is a union of the two. Same goes for the other senses.
- Aging among both forms is set for the best of either and then, only two-thirds the normal rate.
- Take on the best attributes, characteristics, defenses, etc., of the two forms, regardless of what form you are in at the time.
- Your weakness is lessened and while it nauseates (see condition) it can be regenerated like other damage.