Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Wolf (Bestiary Entry)


WOLF (85% chance of 6 – 36 appearing; 15% chance of 5 times this number.)
Description: Wolves vary in color from pure white to jet black and everything in-between. Most wolves are gray, cinnamon or tawny with gray and black highlights. Wolves look like a large German shepherd dogs except they have longer legs, bigger feet, a wider head, and a long bushy tail.
Ad: 16
Move: 40
Fe: 54
Ref: 18
PER: 78
Di: 28
S: 7
Dodge: 51
Sh: 42
Sz: 9
CF: 26
P/V: 22
M: 14
COORD: 34
DEF: 94 (DR: 1)
C: 20
BODY: 30
MD: 25 (MR: 1)
W: 8
MA: 15
PD: 48 (PR: 3)
R: 2
LEAD: 19

E: 6
APT: 21
Quick Rank: 15
Eg: 9
HP: 66
Trainability: 60-300
Ch: 10

Breed TD: 95

Skills: Ac: 55, Ath: 50, Co: 25, Cl: 43, Re: 49, Style [Street]: 14, Wpn [Bite]: 39
Secrets: Bestial Quickness, Sleight of Eye [Cl], Guile [Cl], Stealth [Cl], Dodging Strike [Ac], Cornered Rat [Street], Disarm [Co]
Tactics: Hit-and-Run, Ambush Pack (+3) Predator. Wolves tend to strike in unison, using tactical advantage to assist one another and strip foes of armor, shields, weapons and so forth while using hit and run maneuvers to wear them down. They enjoy herding and slowing killing prey but will adjust rapidly to situations.

Action Combination: Wolves can Overrun and Bite as a single normal action.
  • Secrets: Hamstring [Co], Gash [Co]
  • Bite: +62, D: d6+9, ER: M, C: 86, F: 2, [S].
  • Overrun: +56, D: d4+1, C: 95, F: 3, Maneuver.
Lore: A worldwide pest found in most wild areas as a local predator.

No comments:

Post a Comment